We are always in the need of gently used or new supply items for our dogs and cats. Below is a brief list of some essential or useful things that can help us as we transition our animals into their new homes:
- New or gently used medium or large sized dog beds for our Muddy Paws dogs.
- Dry or moist dog, puppy, cat or kitten food.
- Kitty litter, which is constantly in need.
- Kongs or large sized Nyla bones – our doggies need to play and chew!
- Crates, leashes, collars or harness of all sizes.
If you can help get any of these items, please email email@example.com and let us know.
You can make a world of difference in a homeless pet’s life by donating a Kuranda bed to the shelter or rescue of your choosing. Special donation discounts. Beds ship directly to the shelter or rescue.
Please click here more information.
Raise money for local pets in need by booking a dog sitter through Rover.com. Just look for Rover sitters with the PetConnect Rescue badge. Or, become a pet sitter with Rover.com and donate a portion of your profits through the Sit a Dog, Save a Life™ program. 100% of your donation goes to your chosen charity. Please read more here.