Our Wish List
PetConnect Rescue is always looking for donations of new or gently used goods and/or services that will directly benefit our rescue animals. Below is a brief list of some essential or useful things that can help us as we transition our animals into their new homes:
- Collars, harnesses, or leashes of all sizes (new or gently used)
- Pet toys (such as small stuffed animals for kittens, hard rubber toys for dogs etc….)
- Feeding bowls
- New or gently used medium or large sized dog beds for our Muddy Paws dogs
- Pet beds
- Crates or carriers
- Dry or moist dog, puppy, cat or kitten food
- Cat scratching posts
- Kitty litter, which is constantly in need
- Dog or cat medications (Interceptor, Heartguard, insulin…)
- Kongs or large sized Nyla bones – our doggies need to play and chew!
- Pet services (e.g. grooming)
- Pro bono construction help
Please email us at [email protected], or call us at 877-838-9171, if you would like to donate items or services to our organization.
Amazon Wish List
PetConnect Rescue has established a Wish List through Amazon.com. The items that you will find on this list are supplies that are readily needed for the care of our animals such as kitten formula, puppy food, animal toys and beds. This provides you with a unique donation opportunity to select items you would like to contribute to our organization. Please click the link to check out our Amazon Wish List. Our desired items are listed there.
Participate in the Donate a Kuranda Bed Program! You can make a world of difference in a homeless pet’s life by donating a Kuranda bed to the shelter or rescue of your choosing. Special donation discounts. Beds ship directly to the shelter or rescue. Please click here more information.
Thundershirt’s gentle, constant pressure has a dramatic calming effect for most dogs. Like swaddling an infant, or pressure shirts used by thousands of people with autism. Thundershirt has already helped tens of thousands of dogs around the world. Help our rescue dogs by donating a Thundershirt for them! Just click here to go directly to the Thundershirt website.