This year, commit to paying it forward>>>November 28th!
PetConnect Rescue is once again participating in #GivingTuesday!
Entering its sixth year, #GivingTuesday is a global day of giving fueled by the power of social media.
What began as a way to counteract commercialism during the holidays has grown into the largest day of
online giving each year. What better way to give thanks than by remembering and giving to those in need?
Help us kickoff the holidays by following our inspiring stories and sharing a few of your own!
HOW IS MY DONATION SPENT?
- Medical care and emergency intervention.
- Animal supplies such as leashes, crates, medical transport folders and ID tags plus rental vans and gas needed for transport.
- Maintenance costs and supplies for Muddy Paws Rescue Farm.
- Other expenses essential to the support of our rescue efforts, which includes updating our website to showcase our animals and provide valuable resources to adopters, volunteers and the community.
OTHER WAYS THAT YOU CAN HELP:
- Help us share our important work with your friends and family on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram using @petconnectrescu and the hashtag #GivingTuesday.
- Get your friends, local community, or workplace involved by encouraging them to make a donation to PetConnect Rescue on #GivingTuesday. You can even start your own fundraiser using Facebook. Get the conversation going!
- Make a donation on November 28th, then post a photo telling us why you donated and tag us.
If you would like to mail us your donation, please make checks payable to PetConnect Rescue, Inc. and send them to P.O. Box 60714, Potomac, MD 20859.